Amazon API Gateway is a core component of the AWS serverless platform, along with AWS Lambda, and allows you to create and administer APIs for your customers. API Gateway allows you to version and set rate limits and quotas for specific API methods and/or customers and can optionally cache back end results for improved performance. Pricing is based on the number of API requests, the amount of data transferred, and the amount of data cached.
See the Amazon API Gateway product page for additional information.
- Nov 21, 2017: Customize Integration Timeouts in Amazon API Gateway
- Nov 21, 2017: Amazon API Gateway Supports Access Logging
- Nov 20, 2017: Amazon API Gateway Supports Generating SDK in Ruby
- Nov 2, 2017: Amazon API Gateway Supports Regional API Endpoints
- Sep 15, 2017: Amazon API Gateway Now Supports Enhanced Request Authorizers